Great idea - but is it feasible?
A Feasibility Study is the best way to determine whether a new business will be viable with investors and in the marketplace. The study acts as a guide that enlightens the decision-maker on potential benefits or anticipated losses before investing.
We can help you foresee what’s coming ahead through extensive market research and analysis, full financial assessment including cash-flow, revenue and cost projections, profitability, and break-even analysis using Gritti financial models.
Our team studies the financial viability by building financial models for our clients. Our Feasibility Studies include:
- Business overview and industry/market analysis
- Technical feasibility analysis
- Financial projections and scenarios; capital, operational and other cost analysis
- Revenue, gross profit margins and net income assessment
- Break-even analysis
- Corporate and legal structure of the business